In this “offbeat action-adventure,” Mia dreams of adventure but her feeling of responsibility towards her workmates – who have become a second family to her – keeps her from leaving the job that she has become bored of.
Leading a life that she did not want, it is soon thrown into chaos when a mysterious woman (Marshanda) suddenly crosses her path, scared and on the run. After Mia decides to take the woman under her wing in an effort to learn more about her identity, she is met with the intrigue, mystery and danger that she has longed for.
It isn’t long before a group of thugs, led by the quietly terrifying Walsh (Paul McGann) turn up at the bar, taking Mia, her co-workers and customers hostage. The stakes are raised when Mia’s boss Matthew (Brian McCardie) is injured, with Mia and the group soon ending up on the run and battling for their lives.
Your choices will guide Mia through the adventure, determining her fate and the rest of the group. Your interactions could either increase your knowledge about the mysterious woman’s identity, and the way that Mia deals with the rest of the group will also have an impact.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Featuring action designed by world-renowned fight coordinator, Marcus Shakesheff (WonderWoman, Hanna, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Pennyworth, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones);
- Featuring fight stunts by Taekwondo instructor and content creator with over 500M views, Aaron Gassor aka ‘Ginger Ninja Trickster’;
- Real-time Attribute Tracking that evolves based on your choices and influences the story;
- Multi-optional storytelling with 10 different outcomes;
- Starring Paul McGann (Doctor Who, Alien 3, Withnail & I), Brian McCardie (Time, Rob Roy) and MyAnna Buring (The Witcher, Ripper Street), Dita Tantang and Noa Bleeker;
- Guest appearance by Daz Black (DazGames) .
Mia and the Dragon Princess will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Q4 2022.