Double Dagger Studio has announced that its debut game Little Kitty, Big City will release on Nintendo Switch next year.
Unsurprisingly given its name, you must help a little kitty who has become lost in the big city. On its way home, the kitty will have the chance to explore the colourful city and help other animals with tasks and requests while causing chaos in a way only a cat can.
If you’re feeling particularly mischievous, you can pay a visit to a nearby shopkeeper and ruin their day by rearranging their jars of jam. Whereas other quest lines include taking a nap in the sun, committing petty theft by stealing a stranger’s bagel, knocking over fragile planters and other victimless cat crimes.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Explore the city at your own pace in an open-world playground filled with surprises!
- Make friends with a colourful cast of chatty animals.
- Complete quests, help your animal friends or cause a total ruckus. It’s up to you.
- Customize your Kitty with a plethora of very adorable hats!
- Take a nap in the sunshine.
- Find a way home…?
Little Kitty, Big City will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2024.