Nintendo has released a software update for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, which now sees the action RPG on update version 3.0.0.
This had added compatibility for DLC Expansion 2, X-Men: Rise of the Phoenix, that introduces the new Danger Room mode and four more X-Men – Phoenix, Gambit, Iceman and Cable – as new playable characters.
There are also new costumes that have been made available to all players for free.
With the chance to assemble your dream team from an impressive cast of Super Heroes – which includes the ultimate cosmic protector, Captain Marvel – you must save the world with up to four players in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order. That can be in TV mode, or with four separate consoles locally or online.
In battle, the dynamic zoomed-in Heroic Camera will let you get closer to the action, and, as characters level up, they’ll learn new skills and can perform powerful Alliance Extreme attacks.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Update Version 3.0.0 Patch Notes
Now supports paid DLC, Rise of the Phoenix. Purchase to enjoy the following content:
- New DANGER ROOM mode. New Gauntlets have also been added.
- Added new X-MEN playable characters:
- Play part of the new DANGER ROOM mode for free.
- Added new costumes for four heroes:
- Moon Knight
- Added Events tab to the main menu.
- Added new outfits to unlock.
- Added new voice lines to unlock.
- Level cap for heroes raised to 200.
- New ISO-8 effects added.
- Updated Alliance Enhancements
- Adjusted the number of S.H.I.E.L.D. tokens that can be acquired in GAUNTLET and NIGHTMARE.
- Fixed various other issues to improve game experience.