Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Update Version 1.5.0 Now Available
Nintendo has released a new software update for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, that sees the Nintendo Switch exclusive kart racer now on version 1.5.0.
This, as Nintendo announced earlier today, will let you use the Toy-Con Motorbike from the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01 Variety Kit to speed your way around the tracks.
There are also a few bugs that have been addressed, and, as always, you will need to download this update to be able to race against others online.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Update Version 1.5.0 Patch Notes
- Now supports the use of the Toy-Con Motorbike from Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01 Variety Kit.
- You can now set whether or not to use the Toy-Con Motorbike from the Toy-Con settings in the top menu.
- At the screen right before the game begins, please set the Joy-Con inside the Toy-Con Motorbike.
- When using the Toy-Con Motorbike, the camera will look over the character’s shoulder, increasing immersion.
- Press the downward directional button to play with normal view again.
- Addressed an issue where, after setting up a tournament, the “Search by code” feature would stop functioning.
- Addressed an issue that made it impossible for a player to proceed after colliding with a Star Thwomp.
- The latest update data is needed to play matches online.
- Once you have downloaded the latest update data, you will no longer be able to play “Local Wireless” and “LAN Play” matches with other players who have not downloaded this data.