Ravenscourt and Voxler have confirmed the tracklist for Let’s Sing 2021, which will soon see release on Nintendo Switch.
The 30-strong tracklist is promised to be “packed with current smash hits as well as all-time classics that will get everyone on the microphone.”
Those tracks range from Billie Eilish with “Bad Guy”, Tones And I with “Dance Monkey”, Jonas Brothers with “Sucker”, Panic! at the Disco with “High Hopes” or Ariana Grande with “Thank U, Next” to blasts from the past like Genesis with “I Can’t Dance” or Seal with “Kiss From A Rose”.
The complete tracklist will include:
- Ariana Grande – “thank u, next”
- Ava Max – “So Am I”
- Billie Eilish – “bad guy”
- Calvin Harris ft. John Newman – “Blame”
- Dua Lipa – “Don’t Start Now”
- Genesis – “I Can’t Dance”
- Imagine Dragons – “Thunder”
- James Bay – “Hold Back the River”
- Jonas Brothers – “Sucker”
- Justin Bieber – “Yummy”
- Katy Perry ft. Skip Marley – “Chained to the Rhythm”
- Kim Wilde – “You Keep Me Hangin’ On”
- KT Tunstall – “Black Horse and the Cherry Tree”
- Lewis Capaldi – “Before You Go”
- Linkin Park – “Somewhere I Belong”
- Lizzo – “Good as Hell”
- Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ – “Lean On”
- Maroon 5 – “Memories”
- Marshmello ft. Bastille – “Happier”
- Nea – “Some Say”
- Panic! at the Disco – “High Hopes”
- Rita Ora ft. Liam Payne – “For You”
- Sam Smith – “Too Good at Goodbyes”
- Seal – “Kiss from a Rose”
- Selena Gomez – “Lose You to Love Me”
- Shawn Mendes – “If I Can’t Have You”
- The Lion King – “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King”
- The Lumineers – “Ho Hey”
- Tones and I – “Dance Monkey”
- Trevor Daniel – “Falling”
There are several game modes for you to choose between in Let’s Sing 2021, which include the new Legend Mode:
- Legend Mode: A brand new long-term solo experience has been added to the game fresh for Let’s Sing 2021. The goal of this mode is to give the players a sense of progression. The avatars have now been given personalities and will pose as our antagonists. These avatars pose challenges getting more difficult as the player progresses.
- Classic: Perform Solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
- Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher is your “compatibility score”. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
- World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
- Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different songs together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favourite songs with the playlist creator.
- Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
- Let’s Party: 8 Players, 2 Teams, 2 Mics and randomly chosen game modes will bring your Let’s Sing party to the next level. With the addition of new “Pop Chicken” game mode.
- Playlist Creator: This new updated system now allows you to pick which mode to play as well as songs you want to sing. The player can now create his own playlist and play it in Classic, Feat. and Mixtape mode.
Let’s Sing 2021 will release at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 13th November 2020. It will be available standalone priced at £34.99 (€39.99) or bundled with a single microphone for £44.99 (€49.99).