In this kart racer, the PAW Patrol set out on their fastest mission to win the Pup Cup! You will have the chance to race around 11 tracks set across Adventure Bay, Jake’s Snowboarding Resort and the Jungle, with up to four players in local split-screen multiplayer. However, be on the lookout for any obstacles left by the mischievous Mayor Humdinger!
The game has an easy control option for younger players that offers auto-acceleration to help guide them around each track. Whereas more experienced racers can choose the game’s hard mode.
“We are absolutely delighted to be working again with Paramount Consumer Products, Nickelodeon and Spin Master to bring our favourite pups together on the racetrack with PAW Patrol: Grand Prix,” explains Outright Games CEO Terry Malham. “This is our fourth PAW Patrol game now and we love finding new adventures for Ryder and his canine friends to get stuck into. PAW Patrol: Grand Prix will be a brand-new direction for PAW Patrol video games as well as a super exciting kart racing tournament to take on friends and family. We’ll see you at the start line!”
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Win The Pup Cup: Drive around iconic locations including Adventure Bay, Jake’s Snowboarding Resort and The Jungle to find out who will be crowned the winner;
- Up To 4 PAW Patrol Racers: You can play with friends in up to 4-player split-screen as your favourite pups including Chase, Marshall and Rex from Dino Wilds!
- Become The Champion: Use power-ups and boosts including water balloons, snowballs, and confetti blasts to get ahead;
- Mayor Madness: Avoid the tricks and obstacles Mayor Humdinger may throw on the tracks as you zoom around.
- Customise Your Karts: Make your kart more PAWsome with 20 stylish stickers and 20 topper items inspired by the show. The more you race, the more you’ll unlock!
PAW Patrol: Grand Prix will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 30th September 2022.