Tate Multimedia has shared a new trailer for Kao The Kangaroo, showcasing the environments that you will have the chance to explore in this “complete reboot” on Nintendo Switch.
More than 20 years after his debut on the SEGA Dreamcast, Kao – pronounced K-O – is making a triumphant return to set out on what is promised to be “his biggest adventure yet.”
Once again picking up his magical boxing gloves to “punch a path through his adversaries,” Kao must travel the world to confront famous fighting masters who have fallen under the influence of a “disturbing, dark power.” His ultimate goal is to locate his missing sister and dispel the mystery that surrounds what happened to his long-lost father.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Beautiful, diverse worlds, packed with secrets;
- Engaging and fun gameplay for all ages – family-friendly, but for core gamers too;
- Magic gloves stacked with powers;
- Kao – a cheeky, brave, and feisty kangaroo who embarks on a life-changing journey;
- An engaging story filled with a cast of captivating characters;
- Challenging combat including unique boss battles;
- A whole host of items to collect.
Kao The Kangaroo will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Summer 2022.