How To Get The Team Skull Tank In Pokémon Sun and Moon
After you become the Alola region’s first-ever champion, there is plenty left to discover in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon‘s postgame content.
One little-known secret is that you can live out your dreams of being a Team Skull Grunt, with the player able to customise their Trainer with a Skull Tank.
This can only be obtained after beating the Elite Four and becoming Champion, which, at that point, will see the item become available as a one-time purchase in Po Town on Ula’ula Island.
If you wander into the abandoned Pokémon Center you will discover Team Skull members awaiting you at the counter, where, after they have performed a lengthy rap at you, you will have the chance to buy the Skull Tank for 10,000 Pokémon Dollars.
You should have more than enough to buy the clothing item by the time that you have completed the game, so, after you accept the price, the female Team Skull Grunt will hand it over before the group leaves the Pokémon Center.
More Pokémon Sun and Moon Guides:
- All Legendary Pokémon Locations In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- All Mega Stone Locations In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- All Photo Spot Locations In Pokémon Sun and Moon
- All Pokémon Found With Island Scan In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- All Team Skull Secret Passwords In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- All TM Locations In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- All Z-Crystal Locations In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- All Zygarde Cell Locations In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- All Zygarde Core Locations In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- How To Catch Necrozma In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- How To Catch Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini And Tapu Lele In Pokémon Sun And Moon
- How To Catch Ultra Beasts In Pokémon Sun And Moon