Based on the Sony Pictures Animation films, developer Drakhar Studio has worked hard to let you explore classic fairytale worlds as your favourite characters. You will have the chance to play as Drac and Mavis as you explore such worlds that now have “their own spooky spin,” whether that be Little Red Riding Hood, The Emperor’s New Clothes or Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.
Confronted with fearsome foes and fiendish puzzles, you will need to use your special abilities to dash, glide and jump your way through these “scary-tale” worlds. With collectibles to recover, you will also have the chance to meet Hotel Transylvania characters like Johnny, Murray and Wayne, who will help you to complete quests and overcome devious challenges.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Dive into classic fairy tales with a spooky spin! Become Little Red Riding Mavis and watch out for Big Bad Wolf Wayne;
- Gain powerful new vampire skills as you defeat the creatures haunting each chapter, and show the bad guy bosses who’s in charge! Power up Drac and Mavis with super strength, immobilization powers, super jump, and more;
- Collect valuable trinkets for the King of Thieves to enter The Cave of Treasures;
- Encounter unique worlds to complete challenges as tricky as finding Griffin, the Invisible Man – oh wait, that is one of the challenges;
- Solve puzzles to unlock the ruined temple and find Emperor Blobby’s New Clothes!
Hotel Transylvania: Scary-Tale Adventures is now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.