The land of Anthos was once a peaceful and harmonious land, which the Harvest Goddess and Harvest Sprites watched over and protected from natural disasters like storms and earthquakes.
Many years ago, Anthos experienced a severe volcanic eruption that threatened its people and animals so severely that the Harvest Goddess and Harvest Sprites had to use their remaining power to keep them safe.
With villages across the land left blocked off from each other, but, believing that they would one day be reconnected, the Harvest Goddess sent out a bottle with a letter and a magic key inside before falling into a deep sleep.
10 years have since passed, and it is you who have recovered the Harvest Goddess’ message in a bottle. With help from your wacky inventor friend Doc Jr. and many others, you must revive the Harvest Goddess and the Harvest Sprites while working to reconnect all of the villages in Anthos.
NIS America will produce a Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos Limited Edition, which will include a physical copy of the game, an original one-disc soundtrack, a Harvest Moon 25th Anniversary Sleepytime Cow Plush, an animal lapel pin set (set of 6) and a collector’s box.
“We are excited to announce the September launch for Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos and to reveal the pre-order and Limited Edition details for the game,” enthuses Natsume president and CEO Hiro Maekawa. “Fans are sure to enjoy all of the fun items that are included in the new Harvest Moon game when they get their hands on it this September!”
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Keep and raise different kinds of cows, chickens, and sheep in your barn! Find even more exotic animals to keep out in the wild of Anthos!
- Woo 5 different bachelors and 5 different bachelorettes! Marry whoever your heart desires!
- Keep unique pets like wolves and exotic animals such as ferrets!
- Collect seeds from Harvest Wisps hidden all over Anthos! Some of the rare ones only come out at certain times, so keep an eye out for them!
- Explore the wide world of Anthos on foot or on mount! Unique and unusual mounts are available as well!
- Fast travel around the world using the Harvest Goddess’s Warp Statues!
- Take pictures, selfies, and more!
Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 26 September 2023.