Super Rare Originals and Medallion Games have revealed that Grapple Dog will release on Nintendo Switch this week.
In this “exhilarating” 2D pixel art action-platformer, you will be challenged to jump, swing and zip your way through colourful worlds as Pablo – the Grapple Dog – using your grappling hook to clear tricky challenges.
“We couldn’t be happier for the very first Super Rare Originals launch to be the very first game we signed – a game we’re genuinely in love with, from a ridiculously talented developer,” enthuse Super Rare Games. “We think you’ll love it too!”
- Exhilarating action: Jumping! Swinging! Collecting gems! Dogs! Grapples! Driving a little boat around! And most exciting of all, dog petting;
- 6 colourful worlds – Sail across the map to explore 6 worlds, featuring 33 levels filled with hidden collectibles to find, secret areas to investigate, spectacular boss battles to overcome, and bonus levels to master;
- Go, go, Grapple Dog! A lighthearted adventure with tons of fun characters, you play as Pablo, the Grapple Dog! Sail with your merry band of fearless adventurers on your quest to stop the robotic overlord Nul from destroying the world;
- Play your way: Hone your grapple skills with optional collectibles and a testing speedrun Time Trial mode, or utilise the many in-built accessibility options to play without restrictions – have fun however you see fit;
- Bold & funky: A bold, colourful art style from a pixel art veteran makes Grapple Dog pop from start to finish, with a funky fresh soundtrack that’s sure to stick in your head, and buttery smooth 60 frames-per-second gameplay.
Grapple Dog will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 10th February 2022.