Raw Fury has released a new software update for GoNNER on Nintendo Switch, that has seen the publisher fix “a bunch of broken stuff.”
That eases menu navigation, addresses button delays, corrects areas in which the player could become stuck in a level, and fixes multiple crash instances, among others.
The game has become an early standout addition to the Nintendo eShop, with us writing in our GoNNER review: “GoNNER is a great introduction to the roguelike genre. It may be short, but that doesn’t mean you will blast through it quickly even though its high difficulty may seem a bit too challenging for some.”
Changes Made In GoNNER Update Version 1.0.1
- Added B Button support on menus to go back to the previous menu.
- Fixed player gear sometimes going into the next level.
- Fixed issue where player can spawn into level load in world 2 causing player to get stuck in the level.
- Fixed wrong menu button being highlighted on score screen.
- Fixed Russian save crashing (in Soviet Russia, crash saves you!).
- Fixed button delays on menus.
- Fixed allowing player to press replay button after clicking exit to menu.
- Fixed player going offline when playing game on Nintendo services.
- Fixed crash when ghost uses the scythe with player using other guns.
- Fixed crash when have ghost in merchant level and exit back to menu.
- Fixed errors when exiting to menu from first intro level.
- Fixed issues with clicking too fast on final screen causing to get stuck in death level.
- Fixed issue with pointing on null button on end game.