Fortnite Wick’s Bounty LTM Rewards You With Gold Coin Back Bling, One Shot Glider And Boogeyman Wrap
Lionsgate and Epic Games have revealed that the Wick’s Bounty LTM (Limited Time Mode) has now started in Fortnite.
This in-game event is the long-rumored crossover with John Wick, and, after completing the free John Wick Challenges, players can earn free rewards such as the Gold Coin Back Bling, the One Shot Glider, and the Boogeyman Wrap.
There is also a John Wick Set that you can buy in the in-game shop that includes the John Wick Outfit (2,000 V-Bucks) and the Simple Sledge Pickaxe (500 V-Bucks).
Fortnite : Wick’s Bounty LTM Details
Solo, Duo, and Squads
- Eliminating a player awards one gold coin for every elimination they have + however many bounty points the target had.
- Top three coin leaders are displayed on a HUD scoreboard (Bounty Leaders).
- Coin leaders have a gold/silver/bronze #1/2/3 icon over their heads.
- Coin leaders can be seen on the map/compass when they are nearby and moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders can be seen by everyone on map/compass when they are moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders will have a gold/silver/bronze glow around them.
Once a player crosses the last point threshold, they will remain on the map and have the alt Wick skin for the rest of the match, even if they lose the point lead.
First to 1000 tokens wins the match.