Floor Kids Update Version 1.6.0 Busts A Move
MERJ Media has released a new software update for Floor Kids, making general improvements and addressing multiple bugs that had been reported.
That improves transitions between moves, introduces localisations for French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Russian languages, and many more changes beyond that. If you’re interested in checking out everything that has been tweaked, the developer has listed them out below:
Changes Made In Floor Kids Update 1.6.0
- Improved transitions out of Freeze moves and made them more responsive.
- Localized to French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
- Unlock location moments more visible.
- Character select defaults to previously selected.
- Multiplayer results now identifies the winner more clearly.
- Handling a draw in multiplayer.
- Toprock tutorial instructs you to return to toprock if in another category.
- Sped up card reward collection.
- Added Strobe instruction to Controls screen.
- Added Strobe tip to loading screen.
- Saving language change selection.
- Power and Freeze bonus display update.
- Credits update to include localization team, updates to thank you section.
- Multiplayer chorus hits use stereo panning for audio feedback.
Various bug fixes
- Flavor Bonus no longer triggers on round exit in multiplayer.
- Particle effects fixed for player 2.
- Combo move list transparency animation.
- No longer see map view after confirming a location selection.
- Move name updates in Breakdeck.
- Move name not appearing sometimes on first move performed.
- Various pluralization and capitalization throughout.
- Can no longer skip through Power tutorial with any power move.
- Hops now count up correctly in results.
- Removed extra red highlighted squares from appearing in chorus game.
- Improved confirmation screen performance.
- Improved scrolling behavior in options menu and results screens.
- Various crowd character placement tweaks.