This has implemented multiple fixes for “rare” issues where the game could freeze or when your progress could be inadvertently blocked. There are also other problems that have been addressed “to improve comfort of gameplay,” and where switching your Lock On target when playing with a horizontal Joy-Con would not work.
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Update Version 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a rare issue where the game sometimes freezes at the end of an event.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game sometimes freezes when moving from Base Camp to the War Map.
- Fixed a rare issue where, after selecting a file to save to on the save screen, the screen does not change and progress is blocked.
- Fixed an issue where progressing certain battles in certain sequences causes the player to get stuck and prevents progress.
- Fixed an issue where using a Partner Special at certain times causes the Partner Special to not end and prevents progress.
- Fixed an issue where the switch Lock On target control does not work when controlling the game with the left or right Joy-Con held horizontally.
- Fixed various other issues to improve comfort of gameplay.