In looking to raise your support level with characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, you are encouraged to hand them Gifts and Flowers. Give a character something that they like will help you to build support points with them, as well as a chance to increase that character’s motivation.
Early on in the game, you will receive Gifts after completing quests which can then be distributed to any character as you wish. But, obviously, you will want to make sure that you hand them out for the greatest reward, and that’s where we step in to help.
In Part 1 – Month 8: Verdant Rain Moon, when exploring Garreg Mach Monastery you will be asked to complete the Clearing The Way quest.
If you are looking for an easier route to build high support levels with your characters, it’s important to make sure that you tackle this quest – as it will result in the Southern Merchant and Eastern Merchant opening up their stalls in the Marketplace. From them, you can buy a selection of Gifts – which is limited to one of each per month.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Gifts List
The characters that will receive the largest support point bonus from each item in Fire Emblem: Three Houses are:
- Ancient Coin: Alois, Ashe, or Ignatz
- Arithmetic Textbook: Annette, Hanneman, or Lysithea
- Armored Bear Stuffy: Bernadetta, Edelgard, Flayn, Lysithea, Marianne, or Mercedes
- Board Game: Edelgard, Hubert or Sylvain
- Book of Crest Designs: Hanneman, Linhardt, or Lysithea
- Book of Sheet Music: Annette, Bernadetta, Dorothea, Lorenz, Manuela, or Shamir
- Blue Cheese: Catherine or Manuela
- Ceremonial Sword: Felix, Gilbert, or Ignatz
- Coffee Beans: Hubert or Shamir
- Dapper Handkerchief: Bernadetta, Flayn, Hanneman, Marianne, Seteth, or Sylvain
- Exotic Spices: Ashe, Petra, or Shamir
- Fishing Float: Alois, Gilbert, Leonie, Linhardt, or Seteth
- Floral Adornment: Alois, Lorenz, or Marianne
- Gemstone Beads: Dorothea, Manuela, or Mercedes
- Goddess Statuette: Rhea, Gilbert, Ignatz, Manuela, or Mercedes
- Hunting Dagger: Caspar, Cyril, Felix, Leonie, Petra, or Shamir
- Landscape Painting: Bernadetta, Ignatz, Rhea, or Sylvain
- Legends of Chivalry: Ashe, Catherine, or Ingrid
- Monarch Studies Book: Edelgard
- Owl Feather: Any character
- Riding Boots: Ferdinand, Ingrid, or Marianne
- Smoked Meat: Caspar, Cyril, Felix, Ingrid, Petra, or Raphael
- Stylish Hair Clip: Annette, Dorothea, or Flayn
- Tasty Baked Treat: Ashe, Flayn, Linhardt, Lysithea, Mercedes, or Raphael
- Tea Leaves: Ferdinand, Hanneman or Lorenz
- The History of Fodlan: Hubert or Seteth
- Training Weight: Catherine, Caspar, Felix, Leonie, or Raphael
- Watering Can: Bernadetta or Cyril
- Whetstone: Catherine, Caspar, or Ferdinand
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Flowers Guide
Unlike Gifts, you won’t be able to head to the Marketplace to buy more flowers. For these, you must head to the Greenhouse, where, after speaking to the Greenhouse Keeper, you will have the chance to plant any seeds that you are carrying.
As your Professor Level increases, you will have the chance to spend gold to cultivate these seeds using different methods. While you can infuse them with magic for free, if you are looking to maximize the yield that you will eventually harvest we’d say that the investment is worth it.
You will need to wait an in-game week until you can harvest whatever has grown from the seeds that you planted, as well as choosing the Explore option so that you can return to the Greenhouse.
The more seeds that you plant will reward you with a bigger harvest, whereas more compatible seeds will lead to higher quality.
There’s even the chance that some characters will decorate their rooms with the flowers that you give to them.
- Anemone: TBC
- Baby’s Breath: Cyril
- Carnation: Edelgard
- Daffodil: TBC
- Forget-me-nots: Flayn or Ignatz
- Lavender: Mercedes
- Lily: Lysithea
- Lily of the Valley: Marianne
- Pitcher Plant: Bernadetta
- Rose: Lorenz
- Sunflower: Alois, Petra, or Shamir
- Violet: Ashe