“In order to deliver the Nintendo Switch game Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time, which was scheduled to be released in 2023, in better quality to everyone, we have decided to change the release date to 2024,” the developer had previously stated.
This new chapter in the Fantasy Life series will see you start your new life on the ruined Mysteria Island, where you will be able to set out on a great adventure into the past. You will be able to build your own city, choosing whatever Life suits you best, gathering your friends, and crafting to your heart’s content.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- A completely new entry in the Fantasy Life series!
- Build your own city and go on adventures on a new island!
- Explore the island with whatever Life (occupation) suits you!
- Travel between the past and present to unravel the mysteries of this ruined island!
- Popular characters from the series make a return!
Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time will be released at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Summer 2024.