Dodge Roll has released a new software update for Enter The Gungeon on Nintendo Switch, that sees the bullet hell roguelike now on version 1.0.2.
The developer explains that this update should address all game breaking issues that have been encountered, and are now working on wrapping up their next update that will implement more fixes.
You can read through the bug fixes that have been included in this update, whether that be instances where Payday items could not be unlocked, a secret character’s past could not be completed, or when picking up two specific guns would see them mysteriously vanish.
Changes Made In Enter The Gungeon Update Version 1.0.2
- Fixed a serious crash caused by a memory leak, particularly on later floors or while entering a fateful hallway.
- Fixed a bug where some item names would not appear in non-English languages.
- Fixed a bug where Payday items could not be unlocked by “going loud.”
- Fixed a bug where the Payday follower who shoots didn’t shoot.
- Fixed a bug where a secret character’s past could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug where glass guon stones could be picked up over and over and over and over.
- Fixed a bug where interacting with notes in co-op play could crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where picking up two specific guns could cause both to vanish mysteriously.