You must draw and sell art to cheeky critics in an effort to reclaim your lost art career, exploring the endearing art-starved town of Phénix as you work hard to show its residents that you are a true artist.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Help the town with… art: Take your art on the go with your handy foldable easel. Explore the charming puppet town of Phénix, get to know its residents and what makes them tick. Help them out with commissions, like drawing a new ad for Steve’s restaurant! Or why not buy a studio so you can work from home, just like the good old days?
- Earn Fancy tools: Use your hard-earned cash to treat yourself in the art supplies store. Maybe one of the many new tools will tickle your fancy? The crayons they just got in stock look pretty sweet! Or perhaps that heart-shaped canvas? You as an artist need every edge you can get to stand out! The residents of Phénix may also carry cool items they could give you, if you help them out of course.
- Become a true artist: Revive your art career and take on the challenge of the Museum of the Masters in the art-starved town of Phénix! You are Passpartout, once a renowned artist whose glory was lost after a mysterious disappearance. But now, with your landlord putting you on the street, it’s time to pick up your brush and show the world your true talent.
- Explore and interact with the world by tapping on the screen.
- Draw your own art with the touch screen or Switch pen, unlocking fancier tools along the way.
- Sell your art on the street to local residents, or in your studio.
- Take commissions from the townsfolk of Phénix.
Passpartout 2: The Lost Artist is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.