There are more than 30 different arenas and unique mini-games scattered across environments from rustic farms to waterfront towns to paradise islands. To claim victory, you will need to use everything that you can get your hands on and catapult the projectiles you grab into the faces of your friends.
To win you will need to secure a pre-determined number of points to gain a match point. The first player to convert their match point – by winning a mini-game in the next rounds – will win the match, which can last anything between 10 to 20 minutes based on the victory conditions that you choose to set.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Play a new type of hard-hitting dodgeball: Dodge, block, and grab whatever you can to throw at the faces of your frenemies. And use the environment to crush opponents with electrical fences, explosive gas tanks, or tennis ball launchers.
- Embrace the absurd: Every arena comes with its own rules and features various frantic mini-games where anything can happen! From last-one-standing games to team-based battles to running for your life wearing a rooster costume, or knocking opponents out with fresh fish.
- Challenge your friends: Test your skills (and friendships) online or locally! Play with up to 4 players (6 on Nintendo Switch) in your living room or take the matches online to decide who’s the greatest OddBallers to ever exist!
- Tailor your game and character: Customize your character from head to toe, with hundreds of hilarious outfits, haircuts, and more to be the best (and most ridiculous) looking OddBallers in the arena. You can even pick your favorite celebratory dance move to taunt your fallen foes; and tailor each mini-game to your taste! Adjust match length, difficulty, even create your own mini-game playlists!
- Switch up your playing field: From rustic farms to waterfront towns to paradise islands, each environment features more than 20 different arenas and unique mini-games for even more fun. There’s always something surprising to discover and use to enhance your gameplay!
OddBallers is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.