NCSOFT and Harmonix Music Systems have revealed the digital-only FUSER VIP Edition for Nintendo Switch.
This will include entitlement to the first 25 downloadable content songs, the Shatterfall Stage Video Pack that contains three video wall motifs for your performances and three apparel items for your DJ avatar: the FUSER Fest outfit, the Remix Runner outfit, and the exclusive Gilded Rabbit Helmet.
Those that pre-order the game at retail or digitally on the Nintendo eShop will also receive three bonus downloadable content songs in Dua Lip’s New Rules, Khalid’s Young Dumb and Broke and The Killers’ Mr. Brightside.
Up until now, the publisher has revealed 34 of the game’s more than 100-strong song soundtrack:
- 50 Cent “In Da Club”
- Armin van Buuren “Blah Blah Blah”
- Billie Eilish “bad guy”
- Blue Öyster Cult “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper”
- Brad Paisley “Mud On The Tires”
- Cardi B “Bodak Yellow”
- Carly Rae Jepsen “Call Me Maybe”
- The Chainsmokers ft. Daya “Don’t Let Me Down”
- The Clash “Rock the Casbah”
- Coldplay “Clocks”
- DMX “X Gon’ Give It to Ya”
- Dua Lipa “Don’t Start Now”
- Fatboy Slim “The Rockafeller Skank”
- Grand Master Melle Mel “The Message (2012)”
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder”
- J. Balvin & Willy William “Mi Gente”
- Jonas Brothers “Sucker”
- Lady Gaga “Born This Way”
- Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road (Remix)”
- Lizzo “Good As Hell”
- LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock “Party Rock Anthem”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz “Thrift Shop”
- Meghan Trainor “Me Too”
- Migos “Stir Fry”
- Nelly “Hot In Herre”
- Panic! At The Disco “High Hopes”
- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer “Give Me Everything”
- Post Malone “Better Now”
- Sia ft. Sean Paul “Cheap Thrills”
- Smash Mouth “All Star”
- Twenty One Pilots “Stressed Out”
- Warren G & Nate Dogg “Regulate”
- Whitney Houston “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)”
- Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey “The Middle”
Pitched as the “next evolution of interactive music gaming,” FUSER places you in control of the music, fusing together elements from hit songs to perform and create shareable custom mixes for the masses.
This non-stop virtual music festival is powered by Harmonix’s proprietary technology, which will let you seamlessly blend vocals, bass lines, and other instrumentation from different music genres and artists.
These creations can then be shared socially to allow others to view your game performances online.
FUSER will release on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Autumn 2020.