This third-person “skate ‘n’ slash” is set in a neon-glowing futuristic world packed with intense destruction and fast-paced combat, offering you the chance to play as Gori – a badass murder-kitty who rides a sentient, razor-sharp, death-dealing hoverboard called F.R.A.N.K.
To save your own lives, you are unwillingly dragged into a battle to stop The Adorable Army – a horde of mutated and bloodthirsty toys which wiped out all humans and laid waste to everything on Earth. What follows is a gameplay experience that promises “heaps of blood, dismemberment, toys, glitter, fur and adorable cuteness.”
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Fast-paced, third-person skate-and-slash carnage.
- A futuristic world tainted by the Adorable Army.
- Immersive (and very cute) environments.
- Adaptable music that reacts to your actions and playstyle.
- Intense destruction, brutal combat, and a whole world to smash to bits.
Gori: Cuddly Carnage will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2023.