Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Update 1.05 Will Improve Switch Load Times With Boost Mode
Activision and Beenox have revealed that the next software update for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled will make “improvements to loading times using Boost Mode.”
While that continues to address the main criticism that many have had with the kart racer, there are other changes that largely look to improve the online experience.
These include stability fixes for online multiplayer, addressing track lap exploits, and fixing lobbies not repopulating after a player quits.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is now available for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Update Version 1.05 Patch Notes
- Loading time improvements on all platforms.
- Stability fixes when playing online.
- Adjustment to track selection frequency when choosing tracks in online matchmaking lobbies.
- Fix for various track lap exploits.
- Adjustment of global cooldown for power-ups on all players (prevent timeclock/warp orb spamming).
- Fix to lobbies not repopulating properly after player quits.
- Fix to position shuffling and rewards at race end.
- Various other issues.
Nintendo Switch Specific:
- Improvements to loading times using Boost Mode.