After stepping off the train, you will discover that Hokko needs your help to turn it from a quiet village into a charming rural town that everyone will love. Inviting you to customise and cultivate your own cosy community, you will be handed a hammer and paints to design, build and decorate homes for your new friends.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Get Creative: The workshop awaits as players take control over every aspect of Hokko, with the 3D design tool, every aspect of a player’s creation can be tailored to perfection.
- Dare to Design: No detail is too small, everything from the colour, fabric, and angle of the pillow on a chair can be edited.
- Sharing is Caring: Players will be able to share their meticulously crafted designs with friends and other players around the world.
- Back of the Net: A lazy afternoon in Hokko can be spent with a net or pole in hand, catching and collecting the critters crawling around town.
- Meet the Neighbours: Hokko’s townsfolk offer a warm welcome, and with varying personalities, they all make for fantastic friends.
Hokko Life will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 27th September 2022.