The third entry in the classic real-time tactics series will see you once again venture deep behind enemy lines, leading a notorious special forces unit in an effort to help the Allies achieve victory in World War II.
With reworked 3D models and textures, improved controls and a refined user interface, you must put your tactical know-how to the test to battle through the deadly trenches of Stalingrad and try to survive the storming of Normandy on D-Day.
It has also been revealed that the Commandos Double Pack will release at retailers in October, which will bundle Commandos 2: HD Remaster and Commandos 3: HD Remaster in a physical edition.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Remastered in high definition: includes reworked 3D models and textures built from the ground up, improved controls, refined UI and beginner-friendly tutorials and hints
- Lead 6 daredevil commandos: the special units under your command, from the Green Beret, Sapper, Sniper, Diver, Spy and Thief, are experts in their field and crucial to the success of your mission
- Relive iconic WWII campaigns: from training camp to 12 daring missions, experience history across 3 major frontlines including Stalingrad, Central Europe and Normandy
- Story and action-driven missions: follow a crack team of commandos in a time of great peril, Commandos 3 HD – Remaster includes even more detail and action than its predecessors
- Rally your troops for multiplayer: compete in ‘Deathmatch’ or ‘Collect the Flag’ modes for 2-8 players, all with distinct victory conditions
Commandos 3: HD Remaster is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide, with the Commandos Double Pack to release at retailers on 27th October 2022.