In Moonstone Island, you play as a young Alchemist who is starting a new life on a floating island in the sky. Armed with simple tools, Alchemical recipes and the ability to tame nature spirits, you will be challenged to build yourself a home and prove yourself as a true Alchemist in a land that has become weakened by dark forces.
The game’s procedurally generated world will offer you more than 120 islands to explore, as you spend your days uncovering the mysteries behind the shattered world – flying between islands, gathering precious resources, crafting decks and battling the wild spirits that confront you.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Explore Your Way: Travel by balloon, broom, and glider through unique biomes and explore dungeons to earn upgrades, collect loot and uncover secrets.
- Find Your Home: Build, decorate, and customize a new home on any of the 100+ islands in your procedurally generated world.
- Make Connections: Befriend NPCs, become a member of the community, go on dates, and fall in love.
- Upgrade Your Character: Optimize your character with unique skills and craft dozens of items and vehicles to prepare for the treacherous wilderness.
- Utilize Resources: Grow crops and flowers to brew potions and tame wild spirits to fight alongside you.
Moonstone Island will be released digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide as a timed console exclusive in Spring 2024.