Developer SockMonkey Studios is behind this new game based on the globally popular show CoComelon, which has become the most-watched children’s brand on YouTube – generating more than 4.3 billion monthly views and attracting more than 152 million subscribers.
Parents and children will be invited to a playdate at JJ’s house, where they can spend time with his family and Melonpatch Academy friends, collect virtual stickers, play musical minigames and discover shapes and numbers.
You will also be able to explore JJ’s house and garden – interacting with objects in the environment – as well as singing along to favour songs from the CoComelon series such as Yes Yes Vegetables and Wheels on the Bus.
“We are excited to bring a fun, new way for our fans and families to interact with the beloved CoComelon characters,” explains Moonbug Entertainment general manager of CoComelon, Patrick Reese. “The new video game will bring hours of family entertainment and provide a deeper dive into the CoComelon world to fans around the globe.”
Outright Games CEO Beth Goss adds: “We’re so pleased that ‘CoComelon: Play with JJ’ is out now for the whole family to enjoy. “It’s been an exciting time working with Moonbug for the first time and bringing all the fun and colour of CoComelon to the world of video games. We hope families have a great time exploring and interacting with the game as well as singing along to all their favourite songs!”
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Enjoy Simple Controls: Use touchscreen controls suitable for little hands, or button controls.
- Play Musical Minigames: Play and sing along with favourite songs including Yes Yes Vegetables.
- Explore Interactive Objects: Pick up and play with objects in JJ’s house, garden and treehouse.
- Collect Them All: Build your CoComelon sticker collection as you explore and play.
- Enter The World Of CoComelon: With simple, interactive minigames, little ones will have hours of fun with JJ and his friends and family!
CoComelon: Play With JJ is now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.