This accessible arcade-style racing has used a more realistic driving model, resulting in the six-person team behind it creating an experience that’s easy to jump into but challenging enough for those that want to master it.
With on and off-road racing categories such as rally, GT, classic cars, and trucks, only the best will be able to set the fastest laps possible.
The publisher has broken down the game’s key features as below:
- Feel the tires meet the road: Tactile handling model that lets you feel the tires bite into the asphalt.
- Celebrating Motorsport: Race vehicles across multiple motorport disciplines including Rallycross, Open wheel single seaters, SuperTrucks, GT racing, Eurotrucks and many more.
- Pit Stop Strategies: Featuring tire degradation, fuel consumption, and damage, Circuit Superstars challenges you to dynamically choose your pit stop strategy during the race.
- Online Multiplayer: Dive into specially curated online multiplayer races of up to 12 players from around the globe.
- Weekly Time Trials: Every hundredth of a second counts! Challenge your friends and the rest of the world in regularly updated Time Trials events.
- Grand Prix: Master all disciplines by conquering each of the single player tournaments designed for all 12 categories.
- Always a worthy rival: Compete against 5 different AI difficulties to challenge you on your path to mastery on the world of Circuit Superstars.
- Free Play Mode: Create your own race events or tournaments and play vs AI or with your friends in local multiplayer.
- The Garage: Customize your cars and driver with liveries, helmets and victory celebrations you unlock as you level up!
- Ready Your Engines: 12 vehicles to choose from, each with their own unique handling models.
- I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost: Global ghosts let you see how players around the world are tackling each track, including the celebrity drivers from Top Gear x Circuit Superstars Star in a Reasonably Fast Car Invitational 2021!
- Location Location Location: Race in 19 tracks across 13 vibrant locations.
- Race Replays: Replays let you re-watch your races to see your epic overtakes or study your racing lines and those of your opponents.
- Create your Story: Use a variety of Replay cameras to view your experiences on the track from different angles that bring you close to the action!
- Split Screen Local Multiplayer: Challenge up to three of your mates and skillful AI to single races or create your own tournaments!
- Top Gear Time Attack: Take on a different kind of challenge with Circuit Superstars’ recreation of the world-famous Top Gear Test Track! Go up against drivers from a whole range of real-life motorsport series’ as well as top eSports stars and see if you can beat them. Practice with your heroes to perfect your racing lines and look great while doing so with the special Stig costume!
- Built by Motor racing fans, for Motor Racing Fans: A lifetime of racing experience inspired the developers to build the racing world of Circuit Superstars. The developers grew up on the pitlane, the paddock and the racetrack, living and loving the entirety of motorsport.
Circuit Superstars will release on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Q2 2022.