After Chicory – superstar artist and wielder of the Brush – mysteriously disappears, all the colour in the land vanishes with her. It’s up to you as her number one fan to pick up the Brush and, quite literally, fill in for her.
This top-down adventure is set in a colouring book world where you have the chance to draw on anything. You must use your painting powers to explore new places, solve puzzles, help your friends and change the world.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Explore the Picnic Province, and paint on anything!
- Solve puzzles and manipulate the environment with paint.
- Unlock new paint abilities and use them to reach new places.
- Dress up how you want with collectible clothes, plants, and furniture.
- Discover a world full of 100+ animal characters.
- Experience 10+ hours of gameplay and dozens of side quests including mail delivery, art classes, photo taking, and more.
- Play with your friends and paint together in local co-op!
- Featuring audio design by Em Halberstadt and A Shell in the Pit (Untitled Goose Game, Night in the Woods).
- And an original soundtrack by Lena Raine (Celeste, Minecraft)!
Chicory: A Colorful Tale is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.