Capcom has announced that Capcom Fighting Collection is coming to Nintendo Switch.
This compilation includes all five Darkstalkers games for the first time outside of Japan, has the previous Japan-only games Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge and Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire and the first release of Red Earth outside of arcades.
The list of games that will be included in Capcom Fighting Collection is:
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
- Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Red Earth
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
- Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire
You will be able to take the fight online in all 10 games across ranked, casual, and custom matches, with support for “a robust rollback netcode to provide a low-latency experience in online battles.”
There is also a Training Mode that has been added to help you to hone your skills, as well as “an array of new local versus options, gameplay adjustments, and quality of life improvements such as mid-game saves.”
The in-game Museum will let you dive deeper into these classics, which has more than 500 works of art such as concept sketches and design documents, while the Music Player will let you listen to an expansive library of more than 400 tracks.
Capcom Fighting Collection will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch on 24th June 2022.