Best Buy’s Black Friday deals led by Super Smash Bros. Wii U Bundle
Best Buy have revealed that they will give Target’s Black Friday deals a run for their money, sharing what discounts will be available at the specialist retailer later this month.
It is a Wii U Premium Pack bundle that will seize most attention, a bargain at $359.97 with exclusive big hitters Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Nintendo Land, Super Mario 3D World and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U thrown in.
As with Target, Skylanders Trap Team and Disney Infinity are key drivers, with discounts also available on Nintendo eShop cards.
The complete list of currently known deals is as follows:
$359.97 Wii U Premium Pack with Super Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
$174.99 Nintendo 3DS XL with Mario Party: Island Tour
3 for $33 on all Disney Infinity figures
Save 15 percent on Nintendo eShop Cards
Selected games only $49.99 each
* Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack with free Volcanic Eruptor (Wii U / Wii / 3DS)
Selected games only $39.99 each
* Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Starter Pack (Wii U)
* Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack (2.0 Edition) (Wii U)
Selected games only $24.99 each
* Just Dance 2015 (Wii U /Wii)
Selected games only $14.99 each
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze (3DS)