Nintendo has released a new software update for ARMS introducing “The Rad Scientist,” Dr. Coyle.
Director of ARMS Laboratories and a certified genius, she became fascinated with ARMS since she was a young girl and decided early on to devote her entire life to ARMS research. Dr. Coyle simply wants to be the most powerful ARMS fighter of all time, even if that means subjecting herself to her own experiments…
That brings the total roster to 15 playable characters, and Dr. Coyle brings with her three new ARMS in Lokjaw, Parabola, and Brrchuk, as well as her top-secret research facility stage.
Changes Made In ARMS Update Version 5.0.0
- New fighter “Dr. Coyle” is now available. Play the Grand Prix at LV6 or higher as someone other than Dr. Coyle and see what happens…
- New ARM “Lokjaw” added.
- New ARM “Parabola” added.
- New ARM “Brrchuk” added.
- New stage [NAME REDACTED] added.
- For Grand Prix LV6 and lower, the computer will now get stronger as you get deeper into the Grand Prix.
- For Grand Prix LV7, the computer will start out strong right from the first match, as usual.
- You can now view stats from previous Party Crash events in “Stats.”
- Added new badges related to Dr. Coyle.
- Fixed issue in online play where the healing area created by HP Juice would sometimes shift position.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS (check Nintendo of America’s website for more details).