This introduces the new Badge feature that rewards players with badges that are rewarded for meeting certain conditions and can be worn to show off to your opponent.
There’s also a Recent Replays feature that will automatically record your past matches, with improvements to the replay playback, multiple bug fixes, and a new character that players can unlock in Grand Prix.
Changes Made In ARMS Update Version 3.2.0
- Added new “Badge” feature.
- Receive neat badges as a reward for fulfilling certain conditions.
- Wear your favorite badge and show it off to your opponent.
- Added new “Recent Replays” feature.
- Select from a list and view replays of past matches.
- Replay data is automatically deleted when necessary, starting with the oldest data.
- Also, future ARMS updates will cause all replay data from past versions to be deleted.
- During replay playback, ZR will no longer switch between targets. The X button instead is used for all camera angle switching.
- During replay playback, + – buttons no longer toggle HP gauge display, and instead now bring up the menu.
- Fixed issue where, at certain timings, follow up attacks after wind attacks would not land.
- Fixed issue where, after suffering an ice attack, players on a snake board could repeatedly jump and the snake board would continuously accelerate.
- Fixed issue where, when battle rules are set to 1-punch KO, under certain conditions fighters would become unable to move.
- We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as detailed on Nintendo of America’s website.