The developer has looked to create a game that provides “cartoonish fun with bright and pastel colours, mixing themes of racing and travelling in one entertaining package.”
You will compete for victory in Grand Prix, setting behind the wheel of vehicles that differ from each other in handling, acceleration and which are stylistically reminiscent of classic vehicles from Eastern Europe.
With “a plethora of tracks” to race around, you will have the chance to tour the world in the single-player campaign, challenge mode or in a quick race – as well as competing against up to four players in split-screen local multiplayer.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- The game is equipped in 20 noteworthy routes
- 21 cars inspired by European classics to choose from
- Challenge mode to test player’s skill set in racing
- Multiplayer mode that allows for up to four players to play on one console thanks to screen subdivision
- Car modification mode that allows players to customise their vehicles
- Grand Prix mode with series of races and challenges
Sunrise GP will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in on 20th April 2023.