The developer has looked to create a game that provides “cartoonish fun with bright and pastel colours, mixing themes of racing and travelling in one entertaining package.”
You will compete for victory in Grand Prix, setting behind the wheel of vehicles that differ from each other in handling, acceleration and which are stylistically reminiscent of classic vehicles from Eastern Europe.
With “a plethora of tracks” to race around, you will have the chance to tour the world in the single-player campaign, challenge mode or in a quick race – as well as competing against up to four players in split-screen local multiplayer.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Physic based gameplay. Each car is significantly different from another in terms of dynamics;
- The Grand Prix mode that wraps the game world in a series of races and challenges;
- A local multiplayer split-screen mode for up to four players;
- Arcade challenges and a quick race mode for short burst game sessions;
- Artstyle that combines cartoon, fantasy and realism;
- Photo mode.
Sunrise GP will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2022.