Nintendo has released a new software update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons that now sees the Nintendo Switch exclusive on version 1.3.0.
This has introduced the chance for you to wear a wet suit and dive in the ocean, where you can catch sea creatures to donate to the Museum.
There are also new visiting characters such as Pascal, new seasonal items in the Nook Shopping catalogue, and new items that you can trade your Nook Miles for.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update Version 1.3.0 Patch Notes
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.3.0” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
- Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
- Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.
Fixed the following issues:
- The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.