June is upon us and with that, Summer Shells will start to wash ashore on your beaches in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
These blue-coloured shells have a similar shape to the Conch or Sea Snail and can be used when crafting Summer Shell DIY Recipes to create both shell and sea-themed items. You can choose to sell them to Timmy and Tommy in Nook’s Cranny for 600 Bells each.
The Summer Shells will randomly appear on your beach between 1st June – 31st August if your island is in the Northern Hemisphere, and from 1st December – 28th February if your island is in the Southern Hemisphere.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Summer Shells DIY Recipes List
- Shell Pochette: Requires 2 Giant Clams and 6 Summer Shells
- Shell Wand: Requires 3 Star Fragments and 3 Summer Shells
- Shell Wreath: Requires 1 Coral, 1 Cowrie, 1 Giant Clam, 1 Sand Dollar, 1 Sea Snail and 1 Summer Shell
- South Seas Wall: Requires 5 Summer Shells
- Starry Sand Floor: Requires 1 Sandy-Beach Flooring and 3 Summer Shells
- Underwater Flooring: Requires 3 Coral and 3 Summer Shells
- Underwater Wall: Requires 5 Coral and 3 Summer Shells
- Water Floor: Requires 6 Summer Shells
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.