Having sold over 25 million copies on PC, Xbox and Wii, TopWare Interactive has licensed this remastered release which will come packed “with upgraded visuals and SFX, an enhanced soundtrack with over 20 new tracks, remastered music from the original game’s soundtrack, and more.”
With two separate campaigns that see you either fighting for the forces of Light or Darkness, each faction offers you the choice between six characters such as Knights, Wizards and Druids on the side of Light, or Berserkers, Assassins and Goblins as servants of the Darkness.
You can either choose to fight for the Light and set out to slay the demon king Vatar, or battle as a minion of the Darkness to conquer Celenheim for the forces of evil.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Immersive, fast-paced feudal-era combat;
- A massive narrative scope, including two distinct campaigns with alternate endings;
- More than 25 unique missions, plus additional bonus content;
- 12 diverse unlockable characters, each blending elements of traditional character classes in a one-of-a-kind way;
- Challenging boss opponents, each requiring different tactics to defeat;
- An interactive gameplay tutorial that gets you into the action fast;
- Three different difficulty settings provide the right level of challenge for any player;
- A plethora of varied weapons, collectible objects, consumables, and magic items;
- Surprises around every corner with dozens of scripted event triggers to keep you on your toes;
- Captivating soundtrack paired perfectly with atmospheric sound effects.
Enclave HD will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Summer 2022.