NCSOFT and Harmonix Music Systems have revealed 15 more songs that will be included on the FUSER soundtrack.
There are more than 100 songs in FUSER, from the world’s top artists in genres such as pop, rap, hip-hop, R&B, dance, rock, country, Latin and Caribbean.
The next 15 songs to be revealed, are:
- Armin van Buuren – “Blah Blah Blah”
- Brad Paisley – “Mud On The Tires”
- Cardi B – “Bodak Yellow”
- Carly Rae Jepsen – “Call Me Maybe”
- Coldplay – “Clocks”
- Dua Lipa – “Don’t Start Now”
- DMX – “X Gon’ Give It To Ya”
- Grand Master Melle Mel – “The Message (2012)”
- Jonas Brothers – “Sucker”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz – “Thrift Shop”
- Nelly – “Hot In Herre”
- Panic! At The Disco – “High Hopes”
- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer – “Give Me Everything”
- Whitney Houston – “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)”
- Zedd ft. Maren Morris & Grey – “The Middle”
Pitched as the “next evolution of interactive music gaming,” FUSER places you in control of the music, fusing together elements from hit songs to perform and create shareable custom mixes for the masses.
This non-stop virtual music festival is powered by Harmonix’s proprietary technology, which will let you seamlessly blend vocals, bass lines, and other instrumentation from different music genres and artists.
These creations can then be shared socially to allow others to view your game performances online.
FUSER will release on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Autumn 2020.