Daedalic Entertainment and Zing Games have revealed that Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes, is coming to Nintendo Switch this year.
Pitched as “the ultimate mashup of classic pinball, zombie defense with rogue-like elements,” you will be challenged to smash your way through the undead hordes while relying on different heroes and their powerful abilities.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Shoot, slam and smash your way through hordes of adorkable zombies in this fusion of pinball, point defense and zombie horde gameplay.
- Select from 10 different heroes, each with their own special ability to shoot zombies in hilarious ways. Discover and unlock hundreds of helpful powers and items to boost your hero.
- 11 epic boss fights await, requiring pinballing precision and careful ability management to be taken down!
- Rogue-like elements: 4 worlds wait to be explored by you via the overworld map. Random generation ensures that no playthrough is the same. You must adapt at each and every turn if you want to rid all worlds of the rampaging zombie plague – pinball-style!
- Better than ever! Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes is the new and improved continuation of the famous original game that fascinated millions on mobile devices already!
“Putting this on your wishlist is an obvious no-brainer, which coincidentally will also keep you safe from our zombies,” warns Daedalic Entertainment CEO Carsten Fichtelmann.
Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2021.