Using any stable in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TotK) will see you earn Pony Points, whether that be registering a horse, lodging at their inns or visiting a stable that you have never been to before.
Their locations have an important role to play, seeing as you can use the Stable Association’s membership system to board any of your horse companions – requiring that you register the wild horses that you tame – with the ability to summon them from any of its network of stables.
There is a limit to how many you can board at any time, but earning Pony Points will let you unlock space for additional horses, as well as for the chance to “earn a wagonload of wonderful rewards for you and your horse companions.” If you need help finding them, we can also help with a list of the stable locations in the game.
Here are all the Pony Points rewards that we have received so far in the game, which we will continue to update:
List of Pony Points Rewards in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- 3 Points: Towing Harness
- 5 Points: Horse-God Fabric for the Paraglider
- 7 Points: Malanya Bed
- 10 Points: Register one additional horse
- 13 Points: Traveler’s Saddle and Traveler’s Bridle
- 16 Points: Mane-Restyline Service
- 20 Points: Register one additional horse
- 23 Points: Knight’s Saddle and Knight’s Bridle
- 26 Points: Extravagant Saddle and Extravagant Bridle
- 30 Points: Register one additional horse
- More reward tiers TBC
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.