The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses will make a return in 2015, with the concert series preparing to embark on a worldwide tour – the Master Quest.
New orchestral scores, which have received approval from series composer Koji Kondo, will include music heard in The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and new compositions from The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D remake.
There will similarly be another opportunity to hear the titular Symphony of the Goddesses, a four-movement symphony that recounts The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
Meanwhile, other music that will be performed draw from the soundscapes that accompanied your adventures through The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.
With additional tour dates for Europe to be added, those confirmed worldwide in 2015 as follows:
* Nashville, Schermerhorn Symphony Center; January 21 & 22
* Honolulu, Concert Hall; January 30
* Tokyo, Tokyo International Forum; February 7
* Boston, Symphony Hall; Feb. 27
* Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, Arena Monterrey; March 6
* Mexico City, Arena Ciudad de Mexico; March 8
* Toronto, Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; March 20
* Stockholm, Ericsson Globe; April 16
* London, Wembley Arena; April 17
* Dusseldorf, Germany, Mitsubishi Electric Halle, April 19
* Paris, Palais de Congres; April 23
* Milan, Teatro degli Arcimboldi; April 24
* Atlanta, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; April 30
* Edmonton, Alberta, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 20
* British Columbia, Queen Elizabeth Theatre; May 22
* Calgary, Alberta, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 23
* Montreal, Place des Arts; May 30
* Austin, Texas, Long Center for the Performing Arts; June 20
* Houston, Jones Hall for the Performing Arts; Oct. 22