Set in a psychedelic world, the vibrant action-adventure game will challenge you to defend your home. After waking to find that The Conductor and his generals have invaded your sky island home “to take all that is magical and musical,” you must use mighty alchemy to craft and throw powerful weapons at rabid animals, the empire’s soldiers and fearsome bosses.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Craft powerful weapons using alchemy recipes.
- Battle rabid animals and hordes of pink soldiers.
- Fight brutal bosses in intense battles.
- Throw around all kinds of objects such as weapons, rocks, barrels, sheep and more.
- Four lively areas filled with wild encounters, challenges, and puzzles.
- A quirky cast of characters.
- A hidden story of loss and loneliness.
- Lila’s Sky Ark tells the prequel story to Resolutiion, and the birth of the Red Code Universe.
“Lila’s Sky Ark is inspired by the Zelda games of old, and we’ve added unique elements that we think fans will enjoy,” explains Monolith of Minds co-founder Richi Beyer. “We think it will be the next great game in the genre thanks to its distinctive combat, trippy art and deep story. Graffiti Games has a strong track record of successfully publishing indie games and we’re excited to partner with Graffiti to release Lila’s Sky Ark next year.”
Lila’s Sky Ark will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2022.