Konami Digital Entertainment has revealed that Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel has surpassed four million downloads around the world.
Whether new to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG) or an experienced player, you will be able to compete against other players from across the globe in intense collectible card Duels.
Promised to be “the most complete Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG digital title yet,” unlike other games that have featured the manga and anime Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel will be fully positioned around the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Beautifully presented Duels masterfully rendered in 4K resolution;
- Over 10,000 cards to unlock, spanning over two decades of Dueling history;
- Solo Mode campaign that showcases the unknown stories behind the cards;
- Extensive Deck-building features and resources, including a massive database of Deck lists;
- Detailed tutorials for beginners that teach you how to Duel as you play the game;
- Special events and tournaments to enter – compete against players across the globe;
- And much, much more.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is now available as a free download digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.