Konami Digital Entertainment has announced that new content has been added to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.
That includes the new Worshippers of the Sacred Phoenix Solo Mode Gate – looking to tell the story behind the iconic Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys card – which has added new missions to complete and special rewards to unlock.
Exosister monsters have also made their debut with the new Valiant Wings Selection Pack, and can be used to repel monsters and save their souls with powerful Xyz Summons.
Whether new to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG) or an experienced player, in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel you will be able to compete against other players from across the globe in intense collectible card Duels.
Promised to be “the most complete Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG digital title yet,” unlike other games that have featured the manga and anime Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel will be fully positioned around the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Beautifully presented Duels masterfully rendered in 4K resolution;
- Over 10,000 cards to unlock, spanning over two decades of Dueling history;
- Solo Mode campaign that showcases the unknown stories behind the cards;
- Extensive Deck-building features and resources, including a massive database of Deck lists;
- Detailed tutorials for beginners that teach you how to Duel as you play the game;
- Special events and tournaments to enter – compete against players across the globe;
- And much, much more.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is now available as a free download digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.