Prideful Sloth has released a new software update for Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles on Nintendo Switch, working to improve your experience on the troubled island of Gemea.
This has implemented a stability fix, camera glitch and addressed an issue specific to the Koz Lovely Creatures quest. It has also improved shadows when playing in Handheld mode and reduced hitches when saving and streaming the world.
In Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles, after an unexpected storm leaves your shipwrecked, your young hero, or heroine, takes refuge in a cave where a magical sprite soon asks for your help to clear a strange, dark substance called Murk.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is now available on Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Update Version 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- Fix stability with long play through.
- Fix camera glitch when saving.
- Fix Groffles loading for ‘Koz Lovely Creatures’ quest when loading saved game.
- Improve shadows in handheld mode.
- Improve hitches when saving and streaming world.