Nintendo of Europe will soon let you return to the mysterious and mischievous world of the Yo-kai, with Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters to shortly see release across the region.
This comes packed with all the content seen in Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits and Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls, but introduces new features and content to deliver a definitive version that remains perfect for both newcomers and existing fans alike.
In addition to the content from the sequel, Psychic Specters will add:
- 12 brand new quests including one that delves into the origins of the mysterious Darknyan – combined with the quests from Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls, this gives a total of 100 quests to tackle.
- The chance to befriend 15 Wicked Yo-kai, who have previously only appeared as adversaries – now giving a total of more than 300 playable Yo-kai.
- Exclusive dungeons for owners of Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls – players with save data from one or both of the previous versions can access new dungeons to fight special bosses and befriend exclusive Yo-kai.
- New locations to explore, including the fantastical Gera Gera Resort.
- An expanded version of the Yo-kai Watch Blasters local co-op mode, with powerful new bosses to defeat.
Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters will release exclusively for Nintendo 3DS in Europe this autumn, and North America this fall.