Nintendo and Monolith Soft have released a new software update for Xenoblade Chronicles 3, which now sees the game on version 1.1.1.
This has seen the developer implement multiple bug fixes such as altering Perilwing Ryuho’s behaviour pattern, an instant where the Talent Arts button would disappear and an issue with meal effects activating.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Update Version 1.1.1 Patch Notes
- Altered Perilwing Ryuho’s behavior pattern; made it undefeatable if player is in area that cannot be reached in the main scenario’s intended progression.
- Fixed a bug in Teach’s Ascension quest, “Shadow of Enmity”, where the first battle sometimes did not end.
- Fixed an issue where the battle with the Mysterious Raider in the “Severed Connection” quest sometimes did not end.
- Fixed a problem in which the requested items “Gogol Vuaga” and “Gogol Dalm” for some Collectopedia Cards were not available.
- Fixed a problem in which various effects were not occurring correctly for dishes other than “Baked Spongy Spud”, and “Sunny-Style Fish Pie”.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Talent Arts button to disappear and not be able to be pressed during certain procedures. If this problem has already occurred, it will be fixed by loading the saved data after updating the software.
- Fixed a problem in which the text “Verkaufen” in the store menu was overlapping the adjacent text when Language Settings was set to German.
- In addition, several other issues have been fixed to make the game more enjoyable to play.