Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Update Version 1.1.0 Now Available
Nintendo has released a software update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, that sees Monolith Soft’s expansive RPG now sat on Version 1.1.0.
This adds the Events Theater, a new feature on the main menu screen that will let players rewatch any cutscene that they have already seen as they progress through the story.
There’s also the chance to turn Japanese character voices on in the Sound Options, compatibility with the Expansion Pass being added for those that choose to buy it, and other undisclosed adjustments have been made.
Changes Made In Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Update Version 1.1.0
- Added the “Events Theater” feature.
- Allows you to view event cutscenes you’ve previously viewed whenever you like.
- Requires save data played up to the event cutscene in question.
- Added the ability to turn Japanese character voices on or off to the Sound Options.
- Added the ability to receive items distributed via the Expansion Pass.
- Downloading the Expansion Pass will add “Expansion Pass” to the main menu, allowing you to receive associated items.
- The main menu can be accessed during play by pressing the + button.
- Adjustments have been made to better balance aspects of the game.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.