Darkwind Media and Fully Illustrated have released a new software update for Wulverblade, seeing the hardcore side-scrolling beat ’em up now on version 1.1.0.
This introduces an Easy Mode which the developer explains “was the single most requested feature,” as well as boss checkpoints, the chance to unlock BEAST Mode once you have completed the game, reduced loading times between levels, improved the frame rate in certain areas, has fixed missing achievements and made other bug fixes.
Wulverblade Update Version 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Easy Mode: This was the single most requested feature that we heard. It was tough at first as we were getting other feedback saying that the game was too easy. So this patch now gives you an easier mode to play with which includes…
- Boss Checkpoints: The other big request was boss checkpoints. For the folks struggling with the difficulty the check-pointing was making things even harder, so there is now a checkpoint before each boss in easy mode!
- BEAST mode: This is the extra mode that is currently locked on the main menu. Once you’ve completed the game this unlocks and, well, let’s just say you’ll be wanting to play the game through again! For those that have completed the game on other systems and had access to this mode, they’ve loved it and we hope you do too. It’s seriously good fun!
- Performance boost: We’ve been able to reduce the loading times between levels! We’ve also boosted the frame rate in many areas too.
- Missing achievements: A few folks had mentioned that their achievements had disappeared. Worry not, they’re not gone, they just weren’t visible due to a small glitch which has now been quashed.
- Bug fixes: We’ve addressed all the known bugs in the game and they should all now be gone.